Contents Page:
I chose to use the font ‘Prakrta’ from dafont.com as my title as I found that it is a font which not only shows the theme of my magazine within it but also looks quite good. I found by doing my research that many other Asian magazines use fonts like this as it looks like Hindi but written in English, this is because just like in Hindi every alphabet in each word is connected by a line at the top of the word.For the page headings I chose to use a simpler font as I wanted the title to stand out. I chose to do the heading in white and pink as I think that this combination of colours go well together and also look good with the black background. I put a picture of Sonia Dhami under on the left hand side under the title as I thought that this was a well suited place for it because the main focus point for the magazine in this issue was her interview. I also had a picture of the album cover, I chose to put this on the contents page as it emphasised the point that Sonia Dhami is a new and upcoming artist.I placed three pictures at the bottom of the contents page as these pictures gave an insight as to what else was packed into my magazine and made the contents page look more interesting. I gave these pictures a pink border so that they tied in with the colour scheme of the page.
No comments:
Post a Comment