skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ADEETI'S MUSIC MAGAZINE
THIS BLOG WILL OUTLINE AND EVALUATE THE STEPS OF HOW I PRODUCE MY OWN BOLLYWOOD MUSIC MAGAZINE.
Monday, 12 April 2010
Rough Layout:
Rough Layout- Front Cover:
Rough Layout- Contents Page:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(24)
▼
April
(19)
Front Cover Ideas :
Ideas For Magazine Name :
Pictures For Contents Page :
Annotate Contents Page:
Photogrpahy for contents page:
As I was doing my questionnaire a lot of people us...
Testing Pictures For Contents Page:
I was listening to a Bhangra song called 'Desi Jat...
Masthead Research:
After doing my interview these are the colours whi...
Interview Page:
Copy Of My Interview:
Final Image of double page spread interview of 'So...
Preparation and Dress Rehearsal:
Test Shots :
Album Cover:
Existing Album Covers
Rough Layout:
Questionnaire:
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
About Me
Adeeti92Bollywood
Desi Jatt is my music magazine which i am creating as part of my AS Media Studies Coursework.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment