I also used this picture on my contents page to tell the reader of my magazine that 'Sonia Dhami' is the main artist of the magazine and her making the reader want to read the interview more. I took a medium shot of her, I told her to look to the side and pose because all the pictures of her are all facing the camera. I think the mis-en-scene in this picture I have used quite well even though it doesn't really look musical.
Wednesday, 14 April 2010
Pictures For Contents Page :
I also used this picture on my contents page to tell the reader of my magazine that 'Sonia Dhami' is the main artist of the magazine and her making the reader want to read the interview more. I took a medium shot of her, I told her to look to the side and pose because all the pictures of her are all facing the camera. I think the mis-en-scene in this picture I have used quite well even though it doesn't really look musical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment